The aim of the NCL Foundation is to initiate and promote promising NCL research projects. Interdisciplinary doctoral dissertations in the field of juvenile NCL are especially welcome. Funding is available worldwide. We want to encourage young researchers to present their projects to us and to apply.
Applicants: Research Institutes and / or above-average qualifications Master graduates of the courses of biology, biochemistry or molecular biology
An application has to be completed in English and must include the following:
· a detailed testing plan (timetable and milestones)
· CV of the applicant and, if applicable, of potential graduate students
· List of publications
· Description of scope of scientific inquiry
You can find the application for download here.
The applications will be examined by the board, the Scientific Advisory Board and other external reviewers of the NCL Foundation.
Deadlines: 28 February und 31 August of each year
What is NOT funded?
· Projects that do not focus on CLN3
· Symposia, Congresses, etc. (since the NCL Foundation organises its own events)
· Fees for registration, administrative costs
Please be informed in advance if your project meets the eligibility criteria.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions, please contact us: Research@ncl-foundation.com